Motherless Daughters Australia is looking for a Board Chair
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, strategic-thinking, empathetic and ambitious Chairperson to join our Board. Ideally, they will have had experience growing and developing an organisation.
The MDA Board Chair is responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership and effective governance to the organisation.
- Regularly reviewing the Strategic Plan in conjunction with Founders and other Board Members.
- Liaising and interfacing with the Executive Officer (EO) as the primary contact between the board and management.
- Overseeing and facilitating board, committee, board member and EO evaluation reviews and succession planning.
- Serving as spokesperson for the organisation as appropriate.
- Promoting the organisation in the community as opportunities arise.
- Nurturing beneficial external stakeholder relationships through networking opportunities.
- Facilitating open and constructive communications amongst board members and encouraging their contribution to board deliberations.
For more details and to view the position description, click here.